- Whats the best way to find out about your Hey Lucky print releases? I keep missing out.
- How do you ship your Hey Lucky posters/prints?
- I received my Hey Lucky poster/print, and it was damaged. Is it possible to get a replacement?
- I missed a release. Will you be screen printing more?
- SO sad! Your system doesn't hold things in people's carts?
- I placed an order earlier today, and I remembered I also needed to get a friend a gift. Could you combine the two orders for shipping?
- When will I get my order?
- Can I get a refund on a gift card?
- Can I cancel my order?
1. Q: Whats the best way to find out about your Hey Lucky print releases? I keep missing out.
A: We announce our sales the day before in our newsletter and blog please go to our Contact page to subscribe, with 'newsletter' written in the subject box.
2. Q: How do you ship your Hey Lucky posters/prints?
A: We ship our Hey Lucky film screen prints in heavy-duty Kraft shipping tubes. These are nearly half a centimetre thick! The print is carefully rolled in Kraft paper and the tube is sealed with packing tape.
3. Q: I received my Hey Lucky poster/print, and it was damaged. Is it possible to get a replacement?
A: If we have the Hey Lucky film poster/print in stock you can send the poster back to us and we'll be happy to exchange it for you. Please contact us to make sure a replacement Hey Lucky print is available.
4. Q: I missed a release. Will you be printing more?
A: All of our Hey Lucky posters are limited editions and will never be reprinted. So, in other words, if we say there will be 100 screen prints/posters printed, that is how many will be released. We recommend that you follow us on Twitter or subscribe to our blog so you get the news on when our releases are going down.
5. Q: SO sad! Your system doesn't hold things in people's carts?
A: When we release a Hey Lucky poster/print, we get a very large number of people trying to shop at the same time, and unfortunately having something in the shopping cart doesn't mean it's reserved. The only way the item comes out of inventory and into your home is once you've paid for it. It's the same way on most sites - the difference is most sites don't have thousands of people trying to buy the same thing at the exact same time.
6. Q: I placed an order earlier today, and I remembered I also needed to get a friend a gift. Could you combine the two orders for shipping?
A: If the item isn't restricted to one-per-customer, and the first order hasn't already shipped, we will combine the orders into one shipment. Youll need to include the confirmation number of your first order in the comment box at checkout.
7. Q: When will I get my order?
A: Typically Hey Lucky posters orders ship within 2-5 days of the release via Royal Mail Recorded Delivery.
For ROTW we would say check with your postal service but on average we would say between 2-3 weeks. Logistics sometimes prevent us from shipping film posters right away, so large releases may take a bit longer.
If you suspect your order has been lost or not processed click here to contact us.
8. Q: Can I get a refund on a gift card?
A: We're sorry, but gift cards are nonrefundable.
9. Q: Can I cancel my order?
A: All Hey Lucky film poster sales are final.